New Embassy Suites By Hilton Coming In 2017
The November Rosemont Chamber After Hours provided chamber members with a sneak preview of the new Embassy Suites by Hilton coming in 2017. Beginning on January 2nd through March 31st the hotel will embark on a nine million dollar property improvement project centered mostly on a complete make-over of the hotel’s 294 guest suites. Here’s what you can expect to see:
• Bedroom: new carpet, bedside lighting, floor lamps, mattress/spring sets and window treatments
• Palor: new chairs, sofas, wall vinyl, carpeting, lamps, and entry door window treatments.
• Bathroom: new floor tile, wall vinyl, tub/shower, and lighted make-up mirror
• New connectivity zone
• New gift shop
• Upgrades to public restrooms
• New lobby furniture and area rugs
• Full fitness center refresh
• Refresh of pool area
• Installation of digital signage at all meeting rooms
• Ballroom: Modernize recessed ceiling lighting
• Walden room: New wall vinyl and window treatments
• Boardrooms: New conference tales with power and data outlets, 52” LCD televisions with connectivity, new window treatments and artwork
Take advantage of a 1st Quarter Meeting Special:
*Complimentary meeting space with a full day of catering (two catered breaks and lunch) for at least 10 persons.
*50% discount on meeting space Wi-Fi if other equipment ordered through PSAV.
*Reduced self-parking of $15
Call the Catering Department today at 847-928-7646 for more details….
© 2018 Village of Rosemont. All rights reserved.