Residential Property Grant Application
Village of Rosemont Owner-Occupied Residential Property Grant Application – For 2020
Items that must be included with your grant application:
• A copy of your 2nd installment tax bill with the Homeowner’s Exemption applied or Certificate of Error.
• A printout from www.cookcountytreasurer.com showing that all taxes on the property have been paid.
• A copy of your State of Illinois issued identification (driver’s license or State ID) showing the property address.
• A recent utility bill for the property.
Due to COVID-19, the Village will not make copies of any of the above items.
Grant applications must be received or postmarked by February 27, 2021.
If this is your first year applying for a grant you must mail or drop off your application at Village Hall.
• Mail your completed application to: Village Hall, 9501 W. Devon, Rosemont, IL 60018.
• Email your completed application to: Grant@villageofrosemont.org
• Fax your completed application to 847-993-8414.
• Completed applications may also be dropped off in the first-floor lobby of Village Hall.
• Please review the Home Inspection Checklist to help expedite the inspection process.
CLICK HERE FOR THE Grant Application