Member/Guest Policies effective June, 27th 2020
1). All members and guests are encouraged to NOT come to the club if experiencing any of the following: frequent coughing, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pains, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell. Please stay home to comply with CDC guidelines.
2). All members/guests/staff will have their temperature checked upon entry to RHF. If you receive a positive result of a temperature of 100.4 or higher you may retest in 5-10 minutes. If a 2nd positive result occurs you will be denied entry for the day.
3). All returning members will be required to sign an updated liability waiver and update all their contact information/emergency contact information prior to their first workout. All guests are required to sign the liability waiver and a guest waiver each visit.
4). Membership cards are required for “contactless” check-in. You will be charged $10 for a replacement card. No exceptions except for RHF Premier members.
5). Masks are required to be worn properly upon entering and exiting facility.
6). Masks are not required once entering into the fitness area but encouraged when not exercising.
7). Masks are strongly encouraged to be worn in all locker rooms in areas when possible.
8). Daily lockers in the Men’s and Women’s locker rooms will be available but will be limited to adhere to social distancing. Rented lockers will still be available for an additional monthly fee. Please socially distance at all times in locker areas.
9). Towels will be available upon request at a maximum of 2 per person/per day.
10) Showers will be available and sanitized based on the State mandate.
11) Indoor tanning will be available for an extra fee and sanitized based on the State mandate.
12) The pool will be open and limited at all times with 1 person per lane. No social gatherings on the pool deck.
13) Water dispensers will not be available at this time. Bring your own or water can be purchased in City Blends or at the Front Desk.
14) Exercise mats will not be available on the fitness floor – please bring your own if needed.
15) Social distancing at all times while working out. No gathering in open spaces.
16) The track will be open and the south stairs will be the entrance and the north stairs will be the exit. Please do not walk/run in groups. Maintain social distancing at all times including while passing other track users.
17) Members/guests are required to clean all their equipment before & after use especially all touchpoints. Gymwipes are available in each fitness area.
18) Please use hand sanitizer located throughout the club especially upon entering and exiting facility. Wash hands frequently whenever possible.
19) Excessive coughing/sneezing/spitting will not be allowed.
20) Follow the directional arrows and paths throughout the club.
21) RHF Staff and Management will be present throughout the club to enforce all club rules as well as RHF Healthguards will sanitize all utilized equipment in each fitness area. We will be resuming nightly cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing of the full facility with approved products.
22) We appreciate any purchases or payments to be charged to your member account or credit card. Cash will be accepted but not preferred at this time.
23) City Blends will be open limited hours with one customer allowed in the café at a time. There will be some items for sale at the Front Desk.
24) There are no areas available inside or outside for social gathering at this time.
25) The following will NOT be available during our “RHF Re-Opening Phase 1” beginning Saturday, June 27th:
f. Court sports
h. Group Exercise Classes – Live & Virtual
*Please note: At this time we do not have an exact date of offering the above services as it will be decided based on updates to the mandates and critical factors of the facility.
26) All memberships will resume billing in July and will be adjusted accordingly. Those members that paid for the month of March will be billed 50% in July. Those members that have paid in advanced will be credited for the months we were closed. All members that have the “Platinum” upgrade will not be charged moving forward. Separate packages for tanning will be available for an additional fee. Childcare and/or Court Sport packages will be available separately once those areas are available. For specific membership inquiries, please contact Cathy Sansone, Membership Manager (847) 698-2582 x701 or email: email@example.com
RHF Revised Club Hours:
Monday through Friday 6am-9pm Saturday & Sunday 7am-5pm
(All fitness areas close 30 minutes before closing – no exceptions.)
Closed all major holidays until further notice.
Adjustments to the “RHF Re-Opening Phase 1” plan will be based on the
CDC, State, local and health department mandates.
We reserve the right to deny entry, suspend and/or revoke memberships if not following new protocols.
“Stay RHF Safe” at all times! We want to STAY OPEN!
Thank you for your continued support for the safety of all RHF Members, RHF Staff and our community.
Welcome (safely) back, RHF Family!
Susan Pappas, RHF Director
(847) 698-2582 x703 firstname.lastname@example.org