Hyatt Place Chicago/O'Hare Opens in Rosemont
Hyatt Place Chicago/O'Hare celebrates its official opening nearby the Chicago O’Hare International Airport. The new 8 story, 200-room hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings.
“Chicago is a world-class city and key business and leisure destination, and Hyatt Place Chicago/O’Hare will provide a relaxing and uncomplicated place for guests to pause before beginning the next leg of their journey or while visiting Chicago,” said General Manager Michael Hunt.
Hyatt Place Chicago/O’Hare is located next to the Allstate Arena, where guests can enjoy family shows and sports and musical performances. Additionally, the hotel is only six miles away from Chicago O’Hare International Airport and minutes from the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center. Travelers seeking entertainment can find venues such as Rivers Casino, Fashion Outlets of Chicago and MB Financial Park, a complex with eateries and entertainment including a comedy club, theater, bowling alley, and live music venue. Nearby corporations include Life Fitness, Culligan, Capgemini, LifeWatch, and Abbot Laboratories.
“I am so proud to be able to work with the best associates in hospitality to produce this world class hotel. We are all very excited to open our doors and welcome the community and visitors to the hotel,” continued Hunt.
Hyatt Place Chicago O’Hare offers:
• 200 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
• A.M. Kitchen Skillet™, a free hot breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal, fresh-baked pastries, and more
• 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
• Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
• Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
• Meetings Spaces offer more than 4,000 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
• Banquet Kitchen offers anything from Meeting Packages to an extensive Banquet Menu
• 24-hour Gym featuring cardio equipment with LDC touchscreens and free ear buds
• Free Wi-Fi everywhere and remote printing
“We are extremely proud of the redevelopment of this building, the innovative thinking and efficiency exercised by our team and affiliates has made this project a true success. We are looking forward to continuing our success and growing our relationship with the Hyatt Place brand,” said Samir Lakhany, Superhost Enterprise.
HYATT PLACE CHICAGO/O’HARE LEADERSHIP
Hyatt Place Chicago/O’Hare is under the leadership of General Manager Michael Hunt and Director of Sales Millie Carrasquillo. In his role, Hunt is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 80 associates and ensuring guests encounter the purposeful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Carrasquillo will be responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Rosemont area.
ABOUT HYATT PLACE
Hyatt Place, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, combines style, innovation and 24/7 convenience to create a seamless stay with modern comforts. There are more than 240 Hyatt Place locations in the United States, Armenia, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Honduras, India, Mexico, Morocco, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, The Netherlands, and United Arab Emirates. To learn more about Hyatt Place hotels or to make a reservation, visit www.hyattplace.comor call 1-888-HYATT-HP (888-492-8847).