Rosemont’s Parkway Bank Park entertainment district (5501 Park Place, Rosemont) is gearing up for Father’s Day with a variety of dining options perfect for family-friendly outings. Families can enjoy food and drink specials at Adobe Gila’s, Bub City, Hofbräuhaus Chicago, Five Roses Pub and Fogo De Chao during Father’s Day weekend.
Below is a complete list of the Father’s Day offerings at Parkway Bank Park’s restaurants. Operating hours for each restaurant are subject to change at the discretion of restaurant management.
• Adobe Gila’s: The southwestern-style restaurant will be open from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday, June 21. Fathers can enjoy a $2 domestic draft with the purchase of an entrée and keep the commemorative beer glass as a Father’s Day gift. For more information, please visit: adobegilas.com
• Bub City: The southern-style BBQ spot will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. for patio service Sunday, June 21 with reservations available via Tock. Three mouthwatering packages including the Charcoal-Roasted Baby Back Rib Dinner ($93.95), 18-Hour Natural Smoked Brisket Dinner ($109.85) and Brisket/Rib Combo Dinner ($149.95) feed four to six people and are available for dine-in service and to-go. Families ordering to-go must place their order on Tock by 11 p.m. Saturday, June 20. For more information, please visit: bub-city.com
• Five Roses Pub: The Irish pub will be open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Father’s Day weekend. Select entrees including the Chicken Caesar Salad, Cobb Salad, Wedge Salad, Fish and Chips, All-American Burger and Blackened Chicken Sandwich will be half-price for all dads. For more information, please visit: fiverosespub.com
• Fogo De Chao: The Brazilian steakhouse is open for curbside pickup and delivery from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Friday, June 19 and Saturday, June 20 and from 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Sunday, June 21. From June 19 through June 21, guests who order any to-go package will receive a complimentary Full Churrasco Experience to take advantage of when the restaurant re-opens for in-house dining, while supplies last. Additionally, the restaurant will offer several Fogo favorites such as Picanha, Fraldinha and Wagyu N.Y. Strip for curbside pickup or delivery for Father’s Day cookouts. For more information, please visit: fogodechao.com
• Hofbräuhaus Chicago: The German beer hall’s outdoor Biergarten is open from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. daily on a first come, first serve basis. In addition to offering its limited menu of haus-made bier, select Bavarian fare and other favorites, guests can purchase reusable 64-ounce growlers to-go for $24. For more information, please visit: hbchicago.com
As Parkway Bank Park reopens, the complex is committed to keeping its visitors and staff safe. The entertainment district is complying with the rules and regulations recommended by the CDC, State of Illinois and Village of Rosemont for Phase 3 of Illinois’ re-opening.
Parking is available at the Parkway Bank Park parking garage and is free with validation from any of the park’s venues.
© 2020 Village of Rosemont. All rights reserved.